View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:24 am



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 imrovements on player 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 19
Post imrovements on player
since it seems i cannot post in new features... i will put it here...

a couple of things would be nice...

1/ an export that will ask you for an output pixel size and that will render the scene to this size.
2/ improvements in the way you position the lights, , this should be interactive on screen instead of spinbox, even multiple lights would be awesome


Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 19
Post Re: imrovements on player
sorry did not see that snapshot can do that... it was like a screen shot for me (you may want to call that export)...

also would be nice to have a save as png option that excludes the background.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Posts: 390
Post Re: imrovements on player
Sorry, I have moved this topic to this forum, and normally, now you will can post topic here.
Quote:
2/ improvements in the way you position the lights, , this should be interactive on screen instead of spinbox, even multiple lights would be awesome

Yes, it's a good suggest. At this time, glc_lib can only handle one light but for glc_lib Final version 2 I have planned to support multi light.
For the positioning, I'm working on this kind of things and I will probably add this feature for the next release of glc_player.

@+


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 19
Post Re: imrovements on player
1/ some other may be bug or improvements... give the ability to have a selection color

2/ it seems the center view does not work correctly... it seems it is doing selection too... reacts strangely

3/ i was checking on the code... you are giving at the start a plugin location, do you use any plugin later on?


Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 19
Post Re: imrovements on player
also new album should not be there... it is not really creating a new album it is resetting or cleaning an old one... you should move this option a little down in the file menu


Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 19
Post Re: imrovements on player
would be nice when in rotate to have one right click that puts you in pan mode, or having the right click and drag doing the pan,
and the opposite when you in pan... one right click puts you in rotate

(hold control and click could do the selection)


Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 am
Profile
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Posts: 390
Post Re: imrovements on player
eric_vi wrote:
1/ some other may be bug or improvements... give the ability to have a selection color

2/ it seems the center view does not work correctly... it seems it is doing selection too... reacts strangely

3/ i was checking on the code... you are giving at the start a plugin location, do you use any plugin later on?


1) What do you means by selection color ?

2) How do you use the center view: By clicking on button "View Center Mode" and left click
Or by use the combination : Shift + Middle Mouse button. I haven't seen any problem ?

3) Yes I use QT plugin to load images.


Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am
Profile
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Posts: 390
Post Re: imrovements on player
eric_vi wrote:
also new album should not be there... it is not really creating a new album it is resetting or cleaning an old one... you should move this option a little down in the file menu

You're right... I will do something about that.


Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 am
Profile
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Posts: 390
Post Re: imrovements on player
eric_vi wrote:
would be nice when in rotate to have one right click that puts you in pan mode, or having the right click and drag doing the pan,
and the opposite when you in pan... one right click puts you in rotate

(hold control and click could do the selection)


Have you seen that you can rotate with in selection mode (the default) with a right click, panning with Middle click, zooming with the wheel or SHIFT + right click ?
http://www.glc-player.net/doc.php?page=navigation Then you can smoothly rotate, pan and zoom.


Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 19
Post Re: imrovements on player
yes i finally figured out the middle click by looking in the code

now i have some issue about the background image... i made it to take another one but it is not keeping the aspect ratio, it resizes to the working area and that is a problem if you want precision in positioning, how it can be changed?


Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:56 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.