View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Congratulation, 

Post Congratulation,
for this very cool piece of lib and software. Working now since many years in with cad and plm systems and your project has very good quality.
Probably i can help you with nicer shader rendering and post processing features.
What are your plans with glc.lib and player? Do you still developing or do you think it´s near to finalisation?

One more question. I tried to import some Catia V6 .3dxml´s with XML Tesselation setting. At the end of the progress bar the actual player quits.
Catia V5 R19 runs best.

greets,

Sascha

Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Congratulation,
Thanks.
sasa42 wrote:
What are your plans with glc.lib and player?

Actually, I work to made GLC_lib compatible with OpenGL ES 2.
sasa42 wrote:
Probably i can help you with nicer shader rendering and post processing features.

WIth the support of OpenGL ES 2 (Only Shader), Nice shader will be very interesting.

After this step, I will add more export feature and probably animation features to GLC_lib.

For me, GLC_Player is a demonstrator of what it's possible to do with GLC_lib. So it will follow GLC_lib new capabilities.

sasa42 wrote:
Do you still developing or do you think it´s near to finalisation?

Yes, I still developing. For me, it's never finished ;) But it's difficult to find time.

sasa42 wrote:
One more question. I tried to import some Catia V6 .3dxml´s with XML Tesselation setting. At the end of the progress bar the actual player quits.
Catia V5 R19 runs best.

Yes, I have found this bug. Normally, this bug has been fixed. (But you have to wait next release or to get source code from SVN and compile it... :roll: )
From the SVN version, it's also possible to Open 3DXML from SolidWorks and CATIA flexible product are fully supported in 3DXML V4.

@+

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Post Re: Congratulation,
laumaya wrote:
Thanks.
sasa42 wrote:
What are your plans with glc.lib and player?

Actually, I work to made GLC_lib compatible with OpenGL ES 2.

Quote:
Great. I found your lib during i was searching a 3dxml import for WebGL and Three.js (Great things happens there). My dream is to have your code only running in javascript and webgl doing all this in the Browser without any plug-in.

sasa42 wrote:

WIth the support of OpenGL ES 2 (Only Shader), Nice shader will be very interesting.
Quote:
I will prepare an bigger demo to show what i have done with shading and heavy postprocessing on base of 3dxml data.

After this step, I will add more export feature and probably animation features to GLC_lib.

Quote:
To play an compiled Kinematic out of V5/V6, called an replay, in GLC Player would be a good start. I think it would be not very hard to do this.

For me, GLC_Player is a demonstrator of what it's possible to do with GLC_lib. So it will follow GLC_lib new capabilities.

sasa42 wrote:
Do you still developing or do you think it´s near to finalisation?

Yes, I still developing. For me, it's never finished ;) But it's difficult to find time.
Quote:
Same here, but some things needs a declaration as hobby.)

sasa42 wrote:
Catia V5 R19 runs best.

Yes, I have found this bug. Normally, this bug has been fixed. (But you have to wait next release or to get source code from SVN and compile it... :roll: )
From the SVN version, it's also possible to Open 3DXML from SolidWorks and CATIA flexible product are fully supported in 3DXML V4.

Quote:
Nice, i will test. You could open V6 3dxml in V5 and resave. It does the job, too)

@+

Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]